Saturday 13 February 2010

Pottering

It's a bit cold outside, and Liz is working, so I've had a fun day pottering. I've put up two new lights above the cooker, which is in an alcove, and rather dark: the existing light gave up about three months ago, but I've only just got the new one in. I've done some laundry in the new and exciting washing machine (hoorah!). I've installed the doorbells: cunningly, both buttons (on top and bottom front doors) can communicate with the single chime (in the middle of the house), but each one can trigger a different melody: excellent for knowing which door to go to. I've chopped some kindling, and tidied up the sitting room fireplace, which has needed some attention. And had general pottering fun. Time to settle down soon, and contemplate dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment